WaveCrash!! 1.1: Bug Fixes for All!
Hey everybody! WaveCrash!! has been out in 1.0 for a month now which means it's time for a long overdue bug fix update. Thanks for all the feedback to help me track down the bugs y'all. There were some good feature suggestions as well but for now this is just some bug fixes and improvements. Change log, go!
- Fixed unlockable palettes not actually unlocking. Turns out, it's not enough to just make a palette, you also need to assign it to the character that is supposed to be able to use it. Oops! The palettes you've already earned should now show up properly.
- Fixed inverted mode not using the correct win condition during times up and sudden death scenarios.
- Fixed Darlene's special attack (Meteor Impact) affecting characters that were supposed to be intangible (Hawk Justice during his special attack and Ji-Yoon during her teleport transition).
- Fixed controller mapping screen defaulting the keyboard control to player 1.
- Fixed wording on the "press button to join" UI in the character select menu to more accurately specify that it's any button, not just A/enter
- Decreased the windup delay for Darlene's special attack to improve its effectiveness to make up for being more easily counterable by Hawk and Ji-yoon. This was kind of an impulse decision, but it just felt bad inadvertently nerfing her without giving her something in return.
I'm going to try to get the next update out in less than a month but I promise nothing! Thanks for playing or at least reading the patch notes!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.